WordPress information security. Is WordPress secure?
Your website’s information security is built carefully. The following four things influence your site’s security:
1. Server. We recommend Finnish Seravo WP-service -server includes solid information security. It is strong enough that you do not need separate information security plugins.
2. Updates. WordPress updates itself automatically. WordPress gets information security updates frequently, and these updates load and set up automatically.
3. Kansleri Starter theme. Websites are always built on the basis of Kansleri’s own starter theme. Whole website is updated together with WordPress and no manual theme updates are needed.
4. Only essential plugins. The less plugins you have, the better the information security is.
Typically, these plugins will be installed to your website:
- ACF (makes website management easier)
- Yoast SEO (SEO helper)
- WP Rocket (speeds up page loading)
- Imagify (Automatically edits the size of picture files)
- Polylang (if you need language versions)
- WooCommerce (if you want an online store)